суббота, 24 ноября 2012 г.

Brands that I like


 So many brands of different things are in the world nowadays. There are expensive and more price-friendly, famous and exclusive. For me it is difficult to say what is my favourite brand as I have a lot. Talking about fashion sometimes I can treat myself and buy clothes from pretty expensive and high-fashioned brends like Gucci, Chanel, Dolce&Gabana etc.






 Of course, it is only about some very special things for a special events. I prefer casual clothes from Zara, H&M, Top Shop. I like that they do clothes which can have a design simular to high-fashioned brand clothing, but for a much cheaper price.










 Talking about gadgets, I really like Apple. Their products are perfect for me, I can't imagine my life without, for instance, my Iphone or Ipad. The design of Apple product is simple, but very attractive and their technical features are amazing. 
                                                                                 



Pictures were taken from:
  http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/b/3/30/148/30148065_16372303_11696723_9984521_1196293653_3239257_1191064144_podcasts_banner.jpg
 http://investrd.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/odezhda_zara.jpg 
 http://crowdsourcing.ru/uploads/articles/9f75f88253dd75b8027a840488914c95b00646ab.png                                                                                                     




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий